6 ft LED Light Up Menorah
- PLEASE READ THE 7 FT Light Up Menorah Description to see the difference between the 6 ft and the 7+ foot models
- Disassembles and Assembles in Minutes.
- Includes 9 fire-colored LED chips with weather resistant bulb shaped covers. This LED chip lasts typically 70,000-100,000 hours (that's 7-10 years) and can then be replaced for bobkes after that. It's fire colors and have an acrylic bulb cover that completely watertight it so it doesn't rust over the years or short the Menorah!
- Each night lights up separately
- Universal Transformer can be used worldwide. Each Menorah comes with a USA plug port on the outside and a European Plug Port inside.
- Every Branch and connector piece can be screwed in for strong and long lasting security.
- Access to many exciting future upgrades in progress
- UL Approved
- Top-quality & Outdoor Proof wiring, engineering, and components.
- Built in Surge Protector
- Fully Coated in a white finish for a Beautiful Long Lasting Appearance
- 3" Thick Base Panel (THICK & STRONG!), 2" Thick Branches
- Modern, Sleek, & Sturdy
- Thick Aluminum Panels
- Waterproof LED Panel
Led Sign Plugs straight into the Menorah with no need for an additional plug/outlet (or can use with battery). Our Special Custom-Made Bracket Strongly and securely connects to the Menorah. Our Sign comes in two sizes, 36x12 and 36x18. We also offer Print & Customization Services. Advertise your Chabad House all year round!
The LED Sign can be attached and Lit up on BOTH sides of the Menorah! (so if you want it to be seen on both sides, please get two) (Please note: Only one will plug directly into the base, the second can be plugged into an outlet with the specialized plug that we provide which works for both outlets and direct to the Menorah)
- Fire Extension and TiKi Torch Canister available for a beautiful and bright fire! Our Custom piece Screws strongly and securely onto the Menorah, and can easily be switched between LED & Fire.
- Wire to connect from battery port to car lighter. Hook up to a trailer or pickup truck!
- Sensor (email us for a link)